Terms and Conditions
PRS HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions of PRS Hire Services Ltd for the hire of equipment & are available for inspection upon request.
2) Course bookings will be accepted upon receipt of a signed PRS H&S Training course booking form.
3) Course fees must be paid 7 working days prior to the course date, or upon order if less than 7 days. PRS H&S Training will withhold the processing of all training paperwork/certificates etc until the training/assessment is paid for in full.
4) Once a booking is confirmed the following conditions will apply in respect of course cancellations by clients. Cancellations should be made in writing or emailed and will apply from date received. Bank holidays etc are not included on time limits:
a) For cancellations made 14 working days or more before the course start date, charges will be made for any registration fees or other costs that may have been incurred on the booking of the course.
b) For cancellations made more than 7 working days, but less than 14 working days, before the course start date: 75% of the of course fee or £50 - £100 per delegates administration fee will be charged on the transfer to the next available date if booked on the day of the cancellation This decision is only at the managements discretion and dependant on the situation. If the course is cancelled for a 3rd time the FULL AMOUNT will stand.
c) For cancellations made less than 7 working days before the course start date or non-arrival: The Full fee will still be payable.
5) PRS H&S Training reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and without liability to cancel, alter or re-arrange courses for any reasons including a lack of attendees; in which event attendees will be transferred to another course date.
6) PRS H&S Training reserve the right to remove any attendee(s) from the training course at any time, if there is evidence of serious misconduct (including alcohol or drug mis-use), or for reasons of safety or otherwise. Full payment will still be applicable.
7) All fees quoted will be subject to the normal rate of VAT at the time of invoicing.
8) All certificates will be scanned and kept on PRS H&S Training server files for a maximum of 2 years. All original certificates will be sent out on a Proof of Postage basis. PRS H&S Training will not accept responsibility for any item lost by Royal Mail. Any replacement certificates will be charged at cost plus postage. Recorded Delivery is available at an additional cost subject to weight of postage.