- This event has passed.
CCNSG – SAFETY PASSPORT SCHEME – Nottingham & The Midlands
June 21, 2017
SAFETY PASSPORT SCHEME 2 days (1 day refresher)
The CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme aims to ensure a basic knowledge of Health and safety for all site personnel to enable them, after an appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others.
For supervisors, there is an additional day specifically for those with site supervisory responsibilities, which emphasizes the key role they have in securing health and safety, safety communications and risk assessments.
This is a one day refresher for those who have already been awarded a CCNSG Safety Passport which is due to expire. Please note the refresher course must be taken within 3 months of the CCNSG expiry date. If it is not taken within the specified time then the full two day CCNSG Safety Passport will have to be retaken.
• CCNSG Safety Passport (valid for three years).
• Continual assessment.
• Safe Behaviour at Work
• Safe Place of Work
• Safe Systems of Work
• Safety Problems and Safe Solutions
• Confined Space Entry
• Permit to Work Systems
• Safe use of Access Equipment and Working at Heights
• Site Transport
• Protecting the environment
• Safe lifting and manual handling
• Hazardous substances (inc. asbestos)
• Other hazards (inc. electricity, isolation, hand-arm vibration, noise)