- This event has passed.
PASMA FOR USERS – Nottingham & The Midlands
PASMA FOR USERS – 1 DAY
• To instruct a delegate to safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle various types of mobile access towers TO BS EN 1004..
The delegate should know capacities and limitations to enable safe erection, use, repositioning, dismantling, inspection and reporting of mobile access towers.
At the end of the course delegates will be aware of
the following criteria:-
• Health & Safety at work act 1974
• Construction (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1996
• Management of Health & Safety at work regulations 1999
• Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1992
• Personal Protective Equipment at work Regulations 1992
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
• BS EN 1004
• BS EN 1298
• Health & Safety in Construction HS (G) 150
• HSE Information Sheet CIS 10
• PASMA Code of Practise (Current Edition)
• Reporting of Injuries, diseases & Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 (RIDDOR)
• Working at Height Regulations 2005
• Multiple choice test paper
• Practical Assessment
Course valid for 5 years
Group discounts Available