- This event has passed.
PASMA FOR MANAGERS – Nottingham & The Midlands
PASMA FOR MANAGERS – 1 day
This course will benefit any person who has responsibility for overseeing the work of operatives on site, ensuring that work is properly planned and organised and that those involved in carrying out the work are competent and properly trained, and that towers are correctly inspected and maintained.
To learn about current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height using mobile access towers.
PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard which has a five year validity period
Open book assessment with an 80% pass mark
• Current Legislation,
• Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with mobile access towers,
• PASMA Code of Practice
• A look at assembling, altering and dismantling mobile access towers
• Incorporating current best practice for fall protection,
• Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection
• Records; hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
• Multiple choice test paper
• Practical Assessment
Course valid for 5 years
Group discounts Available