- This event has passed.
IN HOUSE COURSES OFFICE SAFETY AWARENESS – Nottingham & The Midlands
OFFICE SAFETY AWARENESS – ½ DAY
All employers have a duty of care for their office staff and companies with 5 or more staff have a legal obligation to inform employees about health and safety matters within their business. Failing to train your staff in Office Health and Safety could result in a criminal record and fines of up to £5000.
This course is designed to inform delegates of the health and safety aspects and risks to be found in an office environment. In addition, delegates will review relevant legislation, work equipment, fire awareness and accidents in the workplace.
• PRS certificate of attendance with course content
• valid for 3 years
• Multiple choice question paper
• Health and Safety Legislation.
• Company Safety Policy.
• Electricity in the Office.
• Visual User Inspections.
• Work equipment, including visual display
• Units (VDUs), and Manual Handling.
• Fire precautions and procedures.
• C.O.S.H.H. in the office environment.
• Reporting and recording of accidents in the