- This event has passed.
EVACUATION CHAIR TRAINING – Nottingham & The Midlands
EVACUATION CHAIR TRAINING
The Evacuation Chair Training Course provides the necessary
information and training so that you and your organisation
can comply with the Equality Act 2010 (as amended).
Who Is This Training Course For?
The Evacuation Chair Training course is aimed at all
employees who may be required to assist anybody that
may beneft from the use of an evacuation chair during an
To learn how to use the evacuation chair safely. The course
will also lead your staﬀ to have a better understanding of
the fre regulations aﬀecting mobility-impaired people along
with the issues aﬀecting those with mobility impairment.
• PRS certifcate of attendance with course content.
• Certifcates valid for 3 years
• Legislation relating to fre evacuation strategies
• Introduction to Emergency Evacuation Plans
• Video on the safe use of the Evacuation Chair
• Theory on the use of the Evacuation Chair
• Practical use of the Evacuation Chair
• Limitations of use and safety considerations
• Returning to the building when safe
• Management of the Evacuation Chair