- This event has passed.
EVACUATION CHAIR TRAINING – Nottingham & The Midlands
EVACUATION CHAIR TRAINING – 4-5 hours
This course is for employees who may be required to assist a person who may benefit from the use of an evacuation chair – specifically during an evacuation procedure.
• Enable organisation to comply with the Equality Act 2010
• Use of the evacuation chair safely
• Understanding of the fire regulations
• Understanding how these regulations affect mobility-impaired people
• PRS certificate of attendance with course content
• Fire evacuation strategies – legislation
• Emergency Evacuation Plans – an introduction
• Use of the Evacuation Chair – theory
• Use of the Evacuation Chair – practical (in chair and pushing chair)
• Use and safety considerations & limitations
• Safe return to the building
• Evacuation Chair – management