- This event has passed.
CONSTRUCTION RELATED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH FACTORS – Nottingham & The Midlands
June 21, 2018
CONSTRUCTION RELATED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH FACTORS – ½ DAY
• Written Theory Test with a PRS certificate of
attendance with course content, valid for 3 years
• PRS certificate
The course, which will cover common hazards/risk and control measures will include:
• Dust (including respirable silica)
• COSHH (a brief overview in relation to the occupational health aspects including contact dermatitis, ultra violet radiation and occupational asthma etc.)
• BACTERIA and Viruses (e.g. Leptospirosis bacteria/Weils’ disease, Legionella bacterium/ Legionnaire’s disease)
• Other water borne Viruses such as Hepatitis.