- This event has passed.
ASBESTOS AWARENESS – e-learning
UKATA ASBESTOS AWARENESS
Intended for persons who are likely to disturb asbestos while carrying out their normal everyday work, or may have an influence on what work is carried out. Asbestos is the single largest industrial disease (Class 1 Carcinogen) and accounts for over 4,000 deaths per year in the UK – a number predicted to grow over the next decade.The course will provide a thorough understanding and awareness of managing asbestos in buildings under Regulation 10 Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
• UKATA approved certificate.
• 15 multi choice questions
Take The Online Course Now
Online Course Content:
• Overview of Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
• The nature of asbestos and its effects on health.
• Products and typical uses of asbestos.
• Safe working procedures, including control measures and protective equipment.
• Minimising exposure and preventative controls.
• Emergency procedures for an asbestos incident.
Group discounts Available
Certificate valid for 1 year