- This event has passed.
ACHIEVING BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE (ABC) – Nottingham & The Midlands
June 21, 2018
ACHIEVING BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE (ABC) – 1 DAY
The course is designed to provide an understanding of how positive attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement at all levels, can help reduce the chance of accidents occurring. Whilst the course is designed with construction sites specifically in mind, the course can be tailored to suit other working environments.
• Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a PRS certificate valid for 3 years.
• Delegates will be required to sit an end of course examination.
• Legal duties of employers and employees.
• Hazards, risks and control measures.
• Identify the causes of accidents.
• The link between attitude and behaviour.
• The cost of poor safety performance.
• The benefits of good safety performance.
• Putting ABC into practice using the STAARR and TASK.