STEPS AND LADDERS – Nottingham & The Midlands
Steps and Ladders – ½ day
This course is designed for those who are required to use steps and ladders in their day to day work. Delegates will gain an appreciation of the Working at Height Regulations 2005, as well as other relevant current legislation, ladder certification and standards. Care and maintenance and the dangers of incorrect use will also be covered.
• PRS certificate of attendance with course contents.
• Written and practical tests to prove competency
• Working at Height Regulations.
• PUWER 1998.
• Safe lifting, lowering and use of ladders and steps.
• Types of ladders and methods of securing.
• Practical fault finding.
• Storage dos and don’ts.