PASMA STAIRS – Nottingham & The Midlands
PASMA TOWERS ON STAIRS – 1 DAY
This course will benefit personnel whose work involves using towers on stairs
• To learn about current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height using stair access towers.
• How to safely assemble, dismantle, alter, use and inspect without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
Closed book course with a pass mark of 80% in both theory and practical.
PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard which has a five year validity period.
• Current Legislation
• Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
• PASMA Code of Practice
• Product Standards EN 1004:2004; BS 1139 Part 6,
• A look at assembling, altering and dismantling stair access towers
• Incorporating current best practice for fall protection,
• Inspection of completed stair access towers and completion of Tower Inspection
• Records; hazards affecting the use of stair access towers
• Multiple choice test paper
• Practical Assessment
Course valid for 5 years
Group discounts Available