- This event has passed.
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY – Nottingham & the Midlands
June 21, 2017
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY – 3 DAY
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors working in any sector and within any organisation.
The course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities and knowledge of the practical actions they need to take, to handle health and safety within their teams.
Delegates will consider both health and safety and environmental issues in relation to the workplace.
The course can be delivered over a four or five day period in block or weekly slots, dependent on the requirements of the client.
• IOSH accredited certificate.
• Completion of 8 course modules.
• Post course project.
• Introduction to managing safely.
• Assessing risks.
• Controlling risks.
• Understanding your responsibilities.
• Identifying hazards.
• Investigating accidents and incidents.
• Measuring performance.
• Protecting our environment