COSHH – Nottingham & The Midlands
COSHH – IN HOUSE – ½ DAY
The Control of Substances Hazardous to health is aimed at those learners who work in an environment where coming into contact with a hazardous Substance is likely.
This includes workplaces in areas such as manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and office environments.
It gives learners the knowledge and skills to recognise the risks associated with hazardous substances and how to control them.
• PRS certificate of attendance with course content.
This course lasts ½ a day, and the following aspects are all included in the course:
• Understand the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace
• Understand how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace
• Understand the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure the risks associated with hazardous substances are properly controlled
• How to do COSHH asessments using data sheets